[Michlib-l] Registration still open for Spring Institute 2022!

Elissa Zimmer ezimmer at vbdl.org
Tue Feb 22 17:17:40 EST 2022

Hello everyone!

This is a friendly reminder that registration is still open for Spring Institute 2022 in Mt. Pleasant on March 10-11th! We are very excited to bring this conference to life in just a couple of weeks!

At MLA's first in-person conference since 2019, we invite you to LEVEL UP. Whether that means growing professionally within your current role, wanting to communicate your vision better to your team, or aspirations for moving up in the profession, we can't wait to share ideas and energy for leveling up to make positive changes within your organization and the library profession.

For more information on our keynote speakers, education sessions, and to register, check out the website here: https://www.milibraries.org/spring-institute

Best,
Elissa

Elissa Zimmer