[Michlib-l] Michlib Post

Mark Dunham mark_a_dunham at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 17:51:22 EST 2022

The Krause Memorial Library in Rockford, Michigan, islooking for authors of children’s books to participate in Reading Rocks inRockford, an annual event that celebrates reading and helps to kick off our summerreading program. Authors’ Row, a vital component of the festival, affords anopportunity for kids to chat with local authors and to purchase copies of theirbooks. If you know of anyone who may be interested or to request anapplication, please contact Mark Dunham, Branch Librarian, at mdunham at kdl.org.

“We can’t choose what we want and don’t want and that’s the hard lonely truth. Sometimes we want what we want even if we know it’s going to kill us. We can’t escape who we are.”
 Donna Tartt, The Goldfinch