[Michlib-l] Recommendations for Web Design With Emphasis on Accessibility

Scott Morey smorey at tadl.org
Wed Feb 23 13:22:26 EST 2022

Friends,

Good afternoon from Traverse City!

First off, I want to thank everyone who responded to my original message.
Your recommendations were extremely helpful and it is good to know that
there are a variety of excellent web design firms that care about
accessibility and are providing great service to public libraries in our
beautiful state.

Second, several folks asked that I share the results of this exercise, so
please see the attached PDF. It contains the list of recommended firms,
links to their web sites, and examples of public library websites they have
helped create.

Cheers,

Scott W. Morey
he/him/his