[Michlib-l] Experiences with business Gmail

Comstock Director comstockdirector at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 16:12:20 EST 2022

Hello Library Friends,

I'm wondering if any libraries out there using business Gmail would be
willing to share their experience with the email service. Does it work well
for your library? Do you feel it is worth the pricing? Any pros and cons
shared would be welcomed. My library desperately needs a new email service
and, while our IT consultant has suggested installing our own Exchange
server, I'm thinking Gmail would just be easier all around.

I appreciate any experiences you may have to share.

Thank you!

--Emily

Emily Kubash
Director