[Michlib-l] "Regency Aesthetics: Bridgerton's Costumes, Locations & Décor" - Invitation to librarians to join us on Zoom this coming Wednesday

Phil Skeltis pskeltis at cmpl.org
Sat Jan 8 10:38:32 EST 2022

Hi, all!

If anyone would like to join us for our Bridgerton program on Zoom this coming Wednesday (Jan 12, 7pm), please let me know and I'll send you the Zoom link.  This program is just for our library patrons (not the broader public) but there will be plenty of extra spots for library staff who might want to consider Ms. Fitzgerald for your future library programs....

Regency Aesthetics: Bridgerton's Costumes, Locations & Décor
Wednesday, January 12 at 7:00pm
Have you heard?  Bridgerton, Season 2 is coming this March!  Michelle Fitzgerald, curator of the Johns Hopkins University Museums will join us on Zoom to talk about the material world of the hit Netflix series and what it might teach us about the real 19th century.

Thanks!
Phil

Phil Skeltis, Librarian
Clinton-Macomb Public Library, North Branch
54100 Broughton Road
Macomb , MI 48042
Phone:  (586) 226-5089
pskeltis at cmpl.org<mailto:pskeltis at cmpl.org>