[Michlib-l] First Amendment Audit

SF Director Account frudir at llcoop.org
Wed Jan 12 09:37:32 EST 2022

Good morning,

I have never heard of this. Why is the U.S. Constitution for Dummies a book they would ask about? Is there a process or procedure for how libraries should act or react to this group? You mention being respectful but anything else?

Any assistance in this for me to inform my staff would very helpful.

Matt Lubbers-Moore