[Michlib-l] Registration is OPEN for Spring Institute 2022

Elissa Zimmer ezimmer at vbdl.org
Wed Jan 19 08:52:03 EST 2022

Hello all!

Registration is now open for Spring Institute 2022 in Mt. Pleasant on March 10-11! Please find more info, including the updated Covid-19 policy for the conference, and the link to registration here: https://www.milibraries.org/spring-institute Early Bird rates end on February 11.

The work group has put together a strong lineup of speakers, including author Angeline Boulley (The Firekeeper's Daughter); Jenn Carson, a librarian and yoga teacher who will talk about the importance of physical literacy in the library space; and Kristin Fontichiaro of UMSI, who will speak on leveling up and moving ahead as Covid continues to remain part of our lives and profession.

More on our theme of LEVEL UP: At MLA's first in-person conference since 2019, we invite you to LEVEL UP. Whether that means growing professionally within your current role, wanting to communicate your vision better to your team, or aspirations for moving up in the profession, we can't wait to share ideas and energy for leveling up to make positive changes within your organization and the library profession.

We're so excited about this conference and encourage all youth staff and managers to register today!

Thanks,
Elissa

Elissa Zimmer
Pronouns: she/her