[Michlib-l] SAM.gov and UEI

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Wed Jan 26 14:14:07 EST 2022

I am sorry to hear that the process of getting the UEI numbers has been difficult. The UEI Identification Numbers Overview<https://www.michigan.gov/documents/libraryofmichigan/Identification_Numbers_to_Apply_for_Federal_Funds_745948_7.pdf> on the LM site has basic instructions. For issues beyond these instructions, the Federal Service Desk<https://www.fsd.gov/gsafsd_sp/?id=gsa_landing> has additional information including videos and FAQs.

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
517-241-0021