[Michlib-l] zv-341 SAM.gov

Tamara Denby tdenby at clinton.lib.mi.us
Wed Jan 26 16:53:26 EST 2022

Yes, excellent point. If your DUNS is not recognized, double check your
address. It must be exactly as it reads on your DUNS account.

Tamara

On Wed, Jan 26, 2022 at 2:53 PM Vicki Shurly via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> The first time I tried to apply, the site would not accept our DUNS
> number.  I got this message:
>
>  “There are some instances where the entity registration status displayed
> on your workspace may not match with the status shown in the search and
> display pages. The status displayed in search and in the entity display
> pages are correct. We are working to resolve the issue.”
>
>  I closed the site and went back In, pretended I didn’t have a number and
> clicked on the DUNS tab in the application.  That took me to Dun and
> Bradstreet’s site where of course I was told our library already had a
> number., which was the same as the one SAM would not accept. However, while
> I was there, I noticed that the word ROAD on our street was not spelled
> out. When I went back to SAM and corrected our street name to RD, it
> accepted our DUNS number.  It is evidently a very finicky site!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jan 26, 2022, at 2:21 PM, Kimberly White via Michlib-l <
> michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:
>

> I tried and need to get back to it.  I also had the issue of the system
> not recognizing our DUNS number.
>
> Kim White
> Shiawassee District Library
>
> On Wed, Jan 26, 2022 at 12:53 PM Joyce Gendron via Michlib-l <
> michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:
>
>> Have any of you awesome librarians been on the SAM.gov website to replace
>> your DUNS number for applying for grants?  I’m having a heck of a time
>> entering Core data, as the site will not allow me to move forward.  The
>> help desk is practically non-existent.  Have any of you had success???
>>

>> Joyce Gendron
>>
>> Waldron District Library

Tamara Denby
Clinton Township Public Library - Lenawee
A Universe of discoveries at your fingertips