[Michlib-l] JOB POSTING: Library Associate / Librarian

Jessica Ishmael jishmael at lincolnlib.org
Thu Jan 27 15:14:08 EST 2022

Lincoln Township Public Library is searching for a part-time Library Associate or Librarian for Public Services!

This is a part-time position of 28 hours/week.
Starts at $11.00/hour with Associates, OR
Starts at $18.00/hour with MLIS

In addition to helping staff the circulation desk, the Adult Library Associate develops and implements programs, services, and collections for the purpose of educating, engaging, and empowering adults of all ages and the general public.  This person is a team-player that enjoys collaboration, is willing to explore and play with new ideas, and contributes to a supportive, functioning, and dynamic environment for our diverse patron community and fellow colleagues.

Interested? Visit our website to see the full job description and find out how to apply by going here:
https://lincolntownshiplibrary.org/employment/

Best,

Jessica Ishmael
Director