[Michlib-l] Library Card Applications

Jean Fellows progcoord at gladl.org
Mon Jun 6 12:39:49 EDT 2022

"I apply for the right to use the Library and will abide by its rules. I
will pay fines or damages charged to me, and give prompt notice of any
change of address"
Same adult and child registrations, as parent/guardian must sign each one.

On Sat, Jun 4, 2022 at 2:23 PM EMAIL TEAM via Michlib-l <michlib-l at mcls.org>
wrote:

> Dear Directors,
>
> We are looking into revising our Library Card applications. In our
> application it says, "I certify that the above information is correct. I
> accept full legal and personal responsibility for all materials borrowed
> with this application number and agree to pay all fines or fees pertaining
> to lost or overdue materials."
>
> What do your applications indicate for responsibility?
>
> Stephanie Daniels, Director
> Vanderlyn Community Center & Hartford Public Library
> 12 Church Street
> Hartford, MI 49057
> (269)588-5103
> http://www.hartfordpl.michlibrary.org/