[Michlib-l] Recommendation for Native American History Presentation-Follow up!

Jaema Berman JBerman at miopl.org
Wed Jun 8 15:37:20 EDT 2022

Colleagues,
I wanted to share all your recommendations! They are phenomenal! Thanks, Jaema

Recommended presenters:                                                                                                         Contact
Heather Bruegal
https://www.heatherbruegl.com/
Ziibiwing Center--Saginaw Chippewa tribe
http://www.sagchip.org/ziibiwing/
David Garcia
dgarcia at aihfs.org<mailto:dgarcia at aihfs.org>
Center for native American Studies NMU
https://nmu.edu/nativeamericanstudies/
Anita Heard
Genealogy-Topic, Native American Family History Research
Eric Hemenway
https://ltbbodawa-nsn.gov/departments/department-of-repatriation-archives-and-records/
Reg Pettibones
https://touring.michiganhumanities.org/project/reg-pettibones-authentic-native-american-program/
Audrey Geyer's documentary Our Fires Still Burn
Film

Jaema Berman
Head of Adult Services
Oxford Public Library