[Michlib-l] Speaker recommendation

Holly Hibner hhibner at plymouthlibrary.org
Thu Jun 9 10:21:49 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

I wanted to recommend Mariya Fogarasi as a fantastic program presenter! Her
website details all of the talks she can give: http://mariyatravels.net. They
are world travel talks filled with anecdotes, culture, food, festivals, and
tourist destinations. We have hosted those on Korea, Jordan, and Berlin so
far, and have Bulgaria scheduled for September.

Mariya is super easy to work with and willing to do in-person, virtual, or
hybrid formats. Her presentation style is very natural, not scripted, and
patrons are always engaged. Her talks are $100 for about 1.5 hours. Please
contact her through her website.

Holly Hibner, MLIS (She/Her)
Adult Services Coordinator
Plymouth District Library