[Michlib-l] All Aboard With MAP: Steam Railroading Institute Joins Michigan Activity Pass Program!

Jim Flury jflury at tln.org
Mon Jun 13 12:28:47 EDT 2022

Good Afternoon,

I am pleased to announce Steam Railroading Institute in Owosso [ https://www.michigansteamtrain.com/ | https://www.michigansteamtrain.com/ ] has joined the Michigan Activity Pass program! If you have seen The Polar Express you have seen their locomotive in (animation) action.

SRI has a speakers' bureau for libraries. I will share information concerning possible programming opportunities at a later date.

Thank you to Kate V. at White Pine Library Cooperative for the SRI tip. If you have potential MAP partner destinations in your cooperative and/or library service area, please let me know what they are, and whom to contact there. Or, use Brigette's attached, handy MAP participation destination questionnaire and go on your own MAP recruitment quest in your service area!

The addition of SRI brings to 471 the current number of participating, active MAP destinations.

All Aboard!

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager