[Michlib-l] FREE: Gently used DVD and CD cases

Adrienne Breznau adrienne at ropl.org
Mon Jun 13 15:11:50 EDT 2022

Hello!
We are still clearing out our cabinets and today I have for you a plethora
of gently used CD and DVD cases that are still in good condition.  Color
options are clear and black, some have the magnet security slider and a few
are two-disc holders.

Since I have so many, please respond to this email and let me know your
RIDES code and approximately how many of each you would like, as well as
any other pertinent info.  I will do my best to accommodate everyone's
requests and will let you know when they are gone.

Thanks for helping us keep these out of the landfill!

Sincerely,
Adrienne Breznau
she/her/hers
Head of Access Services
Royal Oak Public Library
222 E. Eleven Mile Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=222+E.+Eleven+Mile+Road+Royal+Oak,+MI+48067&entry=gmail&source=g>
Royal Oak, MI 48067
<https://maps.google.com/?q=222+E.+Eleven+Mile+Road+Royal+Oak,+MI+48067&entry=gmail&source=g>

Tel: 248-246-3714
*Think Green! Please, do not print this email unless necessary.*