[Michlib-l] Program Recommendation - Larry Martin

Jennifer Noble jnoble at adrian.lib.mi.us
Tue Jun 14 10:05:26 EDT 2022

Hi all,

I wanted to add my voice to the Larry Martin Recommendation Club! We hosted
him here in Adrian last night and had pretty good turnout and a highly
engaged audience. Our patrons loved looking through all of his memorabilia
beforehand, and most of them said "Have him come back!" on their way out
the door. (I plan to listen to those patrons.)

Larry can be reached at batt.chief at yahoo.com . If you're interested in a
virtual program, I believe he is open to presenting over Zoom, too.

Happy to answer any other questions off-list!

Cheers,
Jen
--
Jennifer Noble (she/her/hers) - (Why do I list these?)
<https://www.mypronouns.org/she-her>
jnoble at adrian.lib.mi.us
(517) 265-2265