[Michlib-l] Larry Martin Program Recommendation

emily at romeodistrictlibrary.org emily at romeodistrictlibrary.org
Wed Jun 15 13:44:03 EDT 2022

Hi Everyone!

I see that everyone has been recommending Larry Martin and World War II
program lately, so I'll throw in my two cents too! I used to work at the
Clarkston Independence District Library, and we hosted him through Zoom
twice (I don't mean to brag, but we were the first library that he did
his program virtually). He was funny, informative, and great with the
attendees! The interviews were wonderful as well! I know that he's been
looking for more libraries to present his program at, and it's certainly
worth it whether you have him in person or online!

If you want to contact him, you can reach him at batt.chief at yahoo.com.

Let me know if you have any other questions about his event.

Sincerely,
Emily Malek
Children's Librarian
Romeo District Library