[Michlib-l] Presenter Recommendation - Irene Miller

Jenn Donner j.donner at vlc.lib.mi.us
Wed Jun 15 15:23:05 EDT 2022

The Friends of the East Tawas Library (Iosco-Arenac District Library)
had Irene Miller here at the end of May and the turn out was amazing.
Everyone was very happy with her and the information they learned from
here. We highly recommend her as well.

Jenn Donner
District Director
Iosco-Arenac District Library