[Michlib-l] Job Posting: Technology Services Manager, The Library Network

Steven K. Bowers sbowers at tln.org
Tue Jun 21 08:44:32 EDT 2022

Technology Services Manager

An exciting, and rare, opportunity to work for Michigan’s largest library cooperative serving southeast Michigan. The Library Network is seeking a dynamic individual for the position of Technology Services Manager, to provide exceptional technology leadership to our consortium. We work alongside our 74 member libraries to provide an array of technology services to enable libraries to operate effectively and efficiently.

Principal Functions

Under the direction of the Executive Director of The Library Network (TLN) library cooperative consortium, the Technology Services Manager is primarily responsible for:

• Oversight of the TLN Technology Services team
• Coordination of provision of services including: technology hardware/software volume discounts, computer and network support for internal and external constituents, technology consulting
• Management of several Technology Services systems, in a supervisory capacity
• Departmental representation for internal and external meetings
• Envisioning new product and services ideas that will benefit member libraries

[ https://cdn.ymaws.com/tln.org/resource/resmgr/public/temp/tln_technology_services.pdf | View/Download Full Job Posting ]

$83,900. (40.34/hr), with a step increase in effect October 1, 2022.

How to Apply / Contact

Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, and resume via email to [ mailto:info at tln.lib.mi.us?subject=TLN%20Technology%20Services%20Manager | info at tln.lib.mi.us ]

Deadline for submission is July 1.

-Steve