[Michlib-l] FREE! Colibri machine and Plastic book display shelving

Jenn Donner j.donner at vlc.lib.mi.us
Tue Jun 21 11:31:27 EDT 2022

Hi everyone! The Iosco-Arenac District Library has some items left over
from our surplus sale that we are looking to find new homes for. We have
one colibri machine with some leftover book cover materials available to
anyone who wants it. I could put it into RIDES if someone wants it.

The other items available are 65 clear Demco Plastic Book display
shelving units. These are currently retailing for $134.99 each on Demco
but we are offering them for FREE to anyone who wants to drive up to the
East Tawas Library and take as many as you want. Just let me know and we
can set up at time. I've attached a couple pictures for everyone to see.

Jenn Donner

--
Jenn Donner
District Director