[Michlib-l] Call for donations MLA Annual Conference 2022 silent auction event

bellairelibrary at torchlake.com bellairelibrary at torchlake.com
Tue Jun 21 16:28:43 EDT 2022

The Michigan Library Association (MLA) will be hosting a silent auction
at our Annual Conference on October 19-21, 2022 in Port Huron, Michigan.
Proceeds from the auction will benefit the MLA Scholarship Fund and
MLA's Equity Grant Fund. We are asking for donations of any kind to this
auction: library bling, vendor give-a-ways, new books, posters, a
weekend stay in a fabulous location, basically anything which could
either stand alone as an auction item or could be placed in a basket
along with other items. If you have anything you would like to
contribute or want more information, please contact Cindi Place at
bellairelibrary at torchlake.com or call Bellaire Library at 231-533-8814.

--
Cindi L. Place, MLIS
Director, Bellaire Public Library