[Michlib-l] Job Posting - Technology Librarian - Mount Clemens Public Library

Brandon Bowman bbowman at mtclib.org
Wed Jun 22 12:08:26 EDT 2022

Good afternoon,

The Mount Clemens Public Library is looking for a Technology Librarian to
help us program our newly renovated library! This brand new position will
be in charge of our technology lab, makerspace, and outreach programs
centered around STEM using our new outreach vehicle.

*JOB TITLE*: Technology Librarian (Adult Services)
*HOURS*: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
*REPORTS TO*: Library Director
*SALARY*: $40,000 to $50,000 plus benefits

To apply, please send resume and cover letter to bbowman at mtclib.org

The Mount Clemens Public Library does not acknowledge receipt of
applications.

The Mount Clemens Public Library is an equal opportunity employer.

--
Brandon Bowman
Library Director