[Michlib-l] Book Club Kits available

Janelle Bishop jmartin at lib.lapeer.org
Thu Jun 23 12:12:30 EDT 2022

Hello Everyone,
I had to get rid of some more book club kits because we are running out of
room and I thought I would offer it up to other libraries again. I have 17
sets of books up for grabs; there are 10 paperback copies of each book plus
a few have a large print copy of the book. They are all in good to
excellent condition.

The books have a white sticker with a number on the lower spine and a
sticker on the front cover that has our library name and a note about it
belonging to a book club kit. Our library name is stamped on the title page
and usually page 39. I am not removing/covering any of these for fear of
ruining the books, please remove or cover all mention of our library when
you receive them. I also have copies of the discussion questions in
Microsoft word that are on our letterhead, please let me know if you want
them.

Here are the titles below:

   - Place at the table by Susan White.
   - Half-broke Horses by Jeannette Walls
   - Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery.
   - The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer.
   - Fatal Grace by Louise Penny.
   - Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender.
   - Happiness Project by Gretchen Robin.
   - Some Luck by Jane Smiley (Large print book also).
   - Oxygen by Carol Cassell.
   - The Storied Life of AJ Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin.
   - Sandcastle Girls by Chris Bohjalian (Large print book also).
   - Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne.
   - The Paris Wife by Paula McLain.
   - Double Bind by Chris Bohjalian.
   - Ordinary Grace by William Kent Krueger (Large print book also).
   - Me Before You by Jojo Moyes.
   - Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick.

Please let me know which title(s) you would like and what your library and
ZV code is. These will probably be sent out early next week and I will let
each library know which one(s) they are getting.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you very much,
Janelle

Janelle (Martin) Bishop