[Michlib-l] Magazine Subscription Managers

Sonja Downey sdowney at tecumsehlibrary.org
Tue Jun 28 11:42:09 EDT 2022

 Good afternoon, Meredith,

 I saw that WTCox is on your list. I can wholeheartedly recommend them for
your library. At Tecumseh District LIbrary I have been working with them
for over 10 years now. Their customer service is outstanding. I always get
answers to my many questions usually within the hour. Especially during
renewal time I have a very tight relationship with my customer service rep.
There have been numerous staff changes in their customer service
department, but I have always been notified and each new representative was
just as courteous as the one before.

 As you can see, I am really happy with their service and just thought I
let you know.

 Have a lovely afternoon,
 Sonja
 Supervisor of Circulation Service