[Michlib-l] CMPL Open Librarian Postings

Lisa Mulvenna lmulvenna at cmpl.org
Mon Mar 7 09:50:59 EST 2022

Want to join a team of librarians and paraprofessionals who love what they do and the communities they serve?  If you've got the passion for reader's advisory, the enthusiasm for programming, and a healthy interest in technology then we need you to round out our team.  We seek a creative individual to apply for a Full-Time Children's Librarian (salary starts at $45,005 and increases to $59,051 based on our 12-step scale).
http://cmpl.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/CMPL-Full-time-Childrens-Services-Librarian-01-2022.pdf

We also have a new Part-Time Adult Outreach Librarian position open, 22.5 hours per week.  This person will provide library information services and life-long learning opportunities to primarily adults including seniors and other special populations.  The salary starts at $27,138 per year and increases to $35,607 on a 12-step scale.
http://cmpl.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/CMPL-22.5-hour-Adult-Outreach-Librarian.pdf

Clinton-Macomb Public Library is the largest library in Macomb County and has a reputation for adapting new technologies and embracing innovative ideas.  Please consider joining our team and making a difference in the communities of Clinton and Macomb Townships!

Thanks,
Lisa

Lisa Mulvenna
Head of Children's and Teen Services