[Michlib-l] MCLS seeking Serials Cataloging instructor

Gwen Haviland havilandg at mcls.org
Thu Mar 17 08:42:04 EDT 2022

What has been the most requested course from MCLS in recent years you ask?! Serials Cataloging!

Do you have experience with online teaching and extensive knowledge of Serials Cataloging? Would you be willing and able to develop and then teach an online workshop for MCLS in our July - December 2022 semester? If so, please email training at mcls.org<mailto:training at mcls.org> to express interest and also please fill out our MCLS Instructor Application found at the bottom of the page here<https://www.mcls.org/training-events/> on our website. For any questions, please email training at mcls.org<mailto:training at mcls.org> or call 800-530-9019 ext. 404.

Gwen Haviland, Training Department
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
1407 Rensen St, Suite 1, Lansing, MI 48910
(800) 530-9019 ext 404
training at mcls.org<mailto:training at mcls.org>