[Michlib-l] Most Popular Items in Libraries of Things?

Jocelyn Levin jlevin at ltpl.org
Tue Mar 29 12:13:13 EDT 2022

Our most popular at the Lyon Twp. Library have been the Thermal leak
detector, Water tester, Air quality monitor, CD/DVD reader (for all those
computers that don't have a DVD drive anymore), and Light therapy lamp.

Jocelyn Levin, MLIS
Youth Services Librarian
jlevin at ltpl.org
**Please note new email address**

Lyon Township Public Library
27005 S. Milford Rd, South Lyon, MI 48178
248.437.8800
www.LTPL.org