[Michlib-l] Most Popular Items in Libraries of Things?

Thais Rousseau thais.rousseau at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 16:30:22 EDT 2022

Hello,

I sent Barb some info on CADL's current popular LoT items, but also wanted
to remind everyone we have a Library of Things Map at cadl.org/ThingsMap
<http://www.cadl.org/ThingsMap>.

Please help us populate it by filling out the form with your library’s
Library of Things information.  Please only submit libraries/places that
charge no rental, subscription, or usage fees. Anything beyond what is
considered traditional (books, movies, cds, etc.) is welcomed.

We started the map due to interest in this type of resource in the fall of
2019, but other things understandably took priority for a time. We would
love to have folks contribute and help us make it a more useful resource
now.

Thank you,

Thais Rousseau (she, her)

Collection Development Director

Capital Area District Libraries- Administration

401 S. Capitol Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933

517-367-6325 | rousseaut at cadl.org