[Michlib-l] Upcoming Virtual Small Business Program presented by the Ypsilanti District Library and SCORE

Paula Drummond drummond at ypsilibrary.org
Mon May 2 13:54:12 EDT 2022

YDL has partnered with SCORE on a number of virtual presentations for those
who are running/interested in starting a small business. Our Wed, May 18th
program at 6:30 pm may also be of interest to your patrons and is FREE  for
anyone who would like to attend; we'll be covering financing of a small
business.
Small Business Savvy: Show Me the Money! Financing Your Business

Do you need information on funding for your small business? Learn where to
look for capital and how to prepare to ask for funding.

This is not going to be a magic list of where to get money, but hopefully
will be useful for those seeking financing.

Everyone/Anyone is welcome to register, they will then be sent the Zoom
meeting information via email.
Register here
https://attend.ypsilibrary.org/event/6098944

Feel free to let your patrons know!