[Michlib-l] In need of "antique" library equipment for an exhibit

Ryan Wieber RyanW at kpl.gov
Mon May 2 15:02:06 EDT 2022

Hi Michigan librarians,

Kalamazoo Public Library is celebrating its 150th Birthday later this year with special events and programs...and an exhibit featuring memorabilia, documents and imagery from days gone by at KPL. We're also looking to display examples of authentic and "antique" library equipment from any period over the past 150 years from other libraries that will help illustrate library service during that time.

Does your library have (for example) a "Regiscope machine," lever dater, perforating book stamper, or anything else unique to library work?  If so, KPL would love to borrow and display these items to help tell our story.  We'll help with the shipping/pickup arrangements, and ensure your items are protected while here!

Send me a note or give a call if you or your library is able to help.

Thank you
-Ryan

Ryan Wieber | Director
Kalamazoo Public Library | CEN
315 S. Rose St. | Kalamazoo, MI 49007
(269) 553-7828
[Kalamazoo Public Library]<https://www.kpl.gov/>
[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/KalamazooPublicLibrary/> [Instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/kzoolibrary/?hl=en>  [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/KzooLibrary?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor>  [KPL Videos] <https://www.kpl.gov/videos/>