[Michlib-l] [Job Opportunities] Finance Coordinator and More!

BTPL Careers careers at btpl.org
Thu May 12 17:43:26 EDT 2022

Greetings--

We have three great jobs open currently at Bloomfield Township Public Library.
Today, the Finance Coordinator position opens.

The Bloomfield Township Public Library is looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Finance Coordinator committed to high quality library service to join our team.  The Library serves a community of 44,000 people and has a $8.3 million annual operating budget.  There is strong community support for the Library and the collections, services, and programs it offers.  The successful candidate will have a strong commitment to provide quality public service and the desire to work in a collaborative, team environment.

POSITION TITLE:     Finance Coordinator

DEPARTMENT:         Administration, reporting to Library Director

HOURS:

Full-time-37.5 hours.  Must be flexible to address workload and attend occasional evening meetings of the Library Board of Trustees.

WAGES & BENEFITS

Salary range $ 59,129.77 - $81,128.77.  Benefits include paid leave time such as vacation, sick, holiday and emergency time.  Health insurance, dental/optical insurance, term life and disability income insurance provided.  Eligible for deferred compensation and other voluntary benefits.  Opportunity to participate in professional development.

Here are all of our current openings:

Systems Assistant Department Head<https://btpl.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/2022.04_Systems-Assistant-Department-Head.pdf> : Closes Wednesday, May 18

Adult Services Librarian- 20 Hours<https://btpl.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/2022-04_AS-20-HR-Librarian-Job-Posting.pdf> : 20 Hours: Closes Friday, May 27

Finance Coordinator<https://btpl.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Fin-Coord-Posting-2022.pdf> : Closes Saturday, June 4