[Michlib-l] Karen Dybis Program

Stephen Jackman sjackman at milfordlibrary.info
Sun May 15 15:53:02 EDT 2022

Hello all,

Today we hosted reporter and author Karen Dybis on her book Secret Detroit. We hosted Karen 2.5 years ago for her book The Witch of Delray as well and to this day it's been my best attended and best received program. She's engaging, charismatic, and completely knowledgeable on her topics. This is the first Sunday adult program I've hosted at Milford (because it worked better with her schedule) and we had 25 people, which I thought was great for a sunny weekend afternoon. I can't recommend her enough!

She has four books all having to do with local Detroit history. You can learn more about her book and reach her at this link: https://www.karendybis.com/contact-1

Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Stephen Jackman
Adult Services Librarian
Milford Public Library
sjackman at milfordlibrary.info