[Michlib-l] Putting Your Best Brain Forward Program

Anna Granch anna.granch at farmlib.org
Mon May 16 16:12:19 EDT 2022

Hello!

Please join the Farmington Community Library for our upcoming program: "Putting Your Best Brain Forward!" See details below.

Date: Monday, May 23rd
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: Conference Room A at the Twelve Mile Library (32737 W 12 Mile Rd) AND virtually through Microsoft Teams
Registration: Register here<https://farmlib.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=33143&Lib=ALL&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2022/05/09> OR call (248) 848-4311

Program Description: How do we keep our brains healthy as we age? Just like we make time to go to the gym to strengthen our muscles and keep our bodies as healthy and strong as possible, we also need to give our brains regular exercise to optimize our cognitive abilities. Join Lynn Breuer (LMSW, CDP) and Mackenzie Steele (LMSW, CHC) from Jewish Family Service of Metro Detroit for a fun, interactive presentation on the aging brain’s health and wellness. They will provide the most recent non-pharmacological research and an introduction to cognitive fitness.

Thank you! 😊

Best,
Anna

Anna Granch (she/her)