[Michlib-l] Searching for Spanish titles and audiobooks

Lorry Traver ltraver at ruthhughes.org
Tue Nov 1 11:49:22 EDT 2022

Hi library land,

Thank you for your constant help any time I ask for advice with library
things.

This time around, I am looking for help in finding Spanish and bilingual
titles for ages 0-18. We recently received a small donation for these
materials and I am doing as much research as possible prior to ordering the
items.

I am searching for audios that would help in learning English and or
Spanish for various ages. I am also searching for young adult titles in
either print or audio, along with various nonfiction materials.

Thank you in advance for your help. If you have specific titles that were
recently published (no older than 2018 if possible) or perhaps useful
websites or other resources you utilize in selecting these materials and
could share this information with me, I would greatly appreciate it.

--
"You're never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read to a
child." - Dr. Seuss

*Lorry Traver*
Youth Services Coordinator
Ruth Hughes Memorial District Library