[Michlib-l] [Miyouth] Searching for Spanish titles and audiobooks

Jean Fellows progcoord at gladl.org
Tue Nov 1 12:24:14 EDT 2022

*Bella Luna*
<https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6605515-beautiful-moon-bella-luna>
(picture books) is very nice--and storytime-friendly.
*Windows* is also available as *Ventanas
<https://www.amazon.com/Ventanas-Spanish-Julia-Denos/dp/153621597X>-- *lots
of detail to explore, good story.

On Tue, Nov 1, 2022 at 11:49 AM Lorry Traver via Miyouth <miyouth at mcls.org>
wrote:

> Hi library land,
>
> Thank you for your constant help any time I ask for advice with library
> things.
>
> This time around, I am looking for help in finding Spanish and bilingual
> titles for ages 0-18. We recently received a small donation for these
> materials and I am doing as much research as possible prior to ordering the
> items.
>
> I am searching for audios that would help in learning English and or
> Spanish for various ages. I am also searching for young adult titles in
> either print or audio, along with various nonfiction materials.
>
> Thank you in advance for your help. If you have specific titles that were
> recently published (no older than 2018 if possible) or perhaps useful
> websites or other resources you utilize in selecting these materials and
> could share this information with me, I would greatly appreciate it.
>
> --
> "You're never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read to
> a child." - Dr. Seuss
>
> *Lorry Traver*
> Youth Services Coordinator
> Ruth Hughes Memorial District Library
> 211 N. Almont Ave.
> Imlay City, MI 48444
>
> ltraver at ruthhughes.org
>
> 810-724-8043

Jean Fellows
(she/hers)
Programming Coordinator
Grand Ledge Area District Library
131 E. Jefferson St.,
Grand Ledge, MI 48837
517-627-7014

*The Grand Ledge Area District Library is situated on ancestral,
traditional and contemporary lands of the Anishinaabeg – Three Fires
Confederacy of Ojibwe, Odawa and Potawatomi peoples land ceded in the 1819
Treaty of Saginaw.*