[Michlib-l] Author's Showcase event recommendations

Jean Fellows progcoord at gladl.org
Wed Nov 2 12:28:29 EDT 2022

We held our first post (-ish) covid Author's Showcase last night from 6-8
pm, featuring 10 Michigan authors. Many were from the Lansing area-- but a
few came from farther afield.
The theme was "Writing the Dark-- Mystery, Murder, & the Supernatural". We
had 30+folks in attendance who stayed to chat with the authors after their
presentations. I would recommend all the authors for any such events you
might be considering.

 See the attached for names.* Andrea Lawless* joined us late and is not
featured on the sign; *Shetan* was ill and had to cancel, but we'd hosted
her before and she's a fun author on supernatural subjects.
 If you need contact info, I can send that too-- some of them are hard to
find!

--
Jean Fellows
(she/hers)

*The Grand Ledge Area District Library is situated on ancestral,
traditional and contemporary lands of the Anishinaabeg – Three Fires
Confederacy of Ojibwe, Odawa and Potawatomi peoples land ceded in the 1819
Treaty of Saginaw.*