[Michlib-l] Health Savings insurance plan question

Lisa Waskin lwaskin at superiordistrictlibrary.org
Fri Nov 18 11:15:08 EST 2022

Happy Friday everyone.  I have a question for those libraries offering a HSA plan for their employees - How do you handle the employee contributions?  Do you use a local bank?  Does it go through your payroll?  We will be offering this option for the upcoming year and I would like to hear about your experiences with this, what works best for you, what should we not do?  This is the first time I have offered this at any of the libraries I have worked at, so #stilllearning!
Thank you,
Lisa

Lisa Waskin, District Director
Superior District Library