[Michlib-l] Meeting Space Rental Inquiry

Autumn Smith smith at blissfieldlibrary.org
Wed Oct 19 13:24:14 EDT 2022

Greetings,

 My library board has tasked me with reaching out to other libraries to see
how meeting space rentals are handled for nonprofit and civic
organizations. Currently, our auditorium is available to rent for $75 for
five hours and is most often used (aside from library programs) for baby
showers, graduation parties and the like. If you have special pricing or
guidelines for nonprofit or civic groups looking for long term meeting
space and would be willing to share your experience, including any issues
you have had, it would be greatly appreciated.

 Thanks so much,

  Autumn Smith
 Assistant Director

  The Schultz-Holmes Memorial Library
 407 South Lane Street
 Blissfield, MI 49228
 517-486-2858
 517-486-3565 (fax)
 www.blissfieldlibrary.org
 Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!