[Michlib-l] [Miyouth] Do you need VHS cases?

Lorry Traver ltraver at ruthhughes.org
Mon Oct 24 09:56:48 EDT 2022

Good morning Jean (and the rest of library world),

To answer your question, the craft I used them for was an aquarium craft.
The kids would put various aquarium-type things (fish, water plants, etc.)
inside the clear VHS cases - it was so adorable and the kids loved this as
a take home kit.

I attached a photo of the sample craft I made for your reference. Enjoy! :)

ltraver at ruthhughes.org