[Michlib-l] 2022 Seed Library Summit Registration

Pam Quackenbush pquackenbush at ltpl.org
Thu Sep 8 18:06:01 EDT 2022

Hello! I am happy to announce the MI Seed Library Network's 2022 Seed
Library Summit will take place via Zoom on October 23, 2022, from 12 pm
until 3 pm. The agenda is still being finalized at this writing, but anyone
who manages a seed library or is in the planning process of creating a seed
library is invited to attend. The Seed Library Summit is an annual event to
facilitate connections between Michigan seed librarians and share ideas,
information, and concerns. Please consider participating because we can
learn so much from each other about the successes and challenges of seed
libraries around the state.

If you would like to give a short presentation on your seed library please
contact us at info at miseedlibrarynetwork.org  Whether your seed library is
large or small, standalone or multiple branches, everyone will enjoy
hearing about your seed library!

Please register for the Seed Library Summit using the following form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSemWUkoz9E0KN-TXniwnKXGzNTQczD4AgBKlAL6Sd4R776W_Q/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0

Sorry for any cross-posting as we try to reach as many interested people as
possible.

--
Pam Quackenbush
Technical Services