[Michlib-l] Job opening: Youth Services Librarian, Part Time, White Lake Township Library

EmmaLee Herlocher eherlocher at whitelakelibrary.org
Mon Sep 12 12:54:43 EDT 2022

Please excuse cross posting.

The White Lake Township Library is looking to hire a new Part Time Youth
Services Librarian. This is a 20-24 hr/wk position with a starting pay of
$19-22/hr based on experience and education.

The White Lake Township Library serves 30,000+ residents located 20 miles
northwest of Detroit in the beautiful lakes area of Oakland County. We’re
still growing into our new 28,000 square foot building. The vibrant youth
area has more than tripled in size from our previous location and it offers
a unique opportunity to provide innovative programming, collections, and
exemplary customer service to our community.

Interested parties should send a cover letter, resume, and a completed
application to EmmaLee Herlocher, Head of Youth and Teen Services, at
eherlocher at whitelakelibrary.org

Applications received by Thursday, September 22, 2022, will be given first
consideration.

--
EmmaLee Herlocher
Head of Youth and Teen Services