[Michlib-l] Closes This Week - FT Adult & Support Services Librarian, Wixom Public Library

Andrea Dickson andrea at wixomlibrary.org
Mon Sep 12 13:16:56 EDT 2022

Greetings,

The position closes this Saturday, September 17.

The Wixom Public Library is currently accepting applications for a
full-time Adult & Support Services Librarian. We are looking for a public
service-oriented librarian who wants to work in a collaborative team
environment.

The Wixom Public Library is a Class IV library serving a growing community
of 17,000 residents. The Library has a supportive community and Board of
Trustees. We value excellent customer service, diverse and
wide-ranging collections, creative programming, and a welcoming and
inclusive environment.

The posting, full job description, and application are available at
wixomlibrary.org/employment. Applications are due Saturday, September 17.
The posting is also attached.
Andrea Dickson
Library Director
Wixom Public Library