[Michlib-l] Job Opening! Library Assistant I – Circulation

Allison Boyer aboyer at loutitlibrary.org
Wed Sep 14 16:47:45 EDT 2022

 Library Assistant I – Circulation (24 Hours)
Loutit District Library is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual
to join the Circulation Services Team to work 24 hours per week. Primary
job functions include assisting patrons by checking out library materials,
registering new library cards, assisting with questions about library
services, and handling telephone inquiries. Additional duties include
checking in and sorting library materials, processing interlibrary loan
deliveries, and fulfilling curbside and locker service requests.

Schedule: The schedule for this position will include evenings and weekend
rotation.

Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent. Public library or
customer service experience is highly desired.

Compensation: Hourly rate for this position is $13.75 per hour and includes
PTO, vacation, sick time, and paid holidays.

To Apply: Submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references
in PDF format to Kimberly Rice, Circulation Team Lead, via email at
krice at loutitlibrary.org. Position open until filled.

For more information and full job description, click here
<https://loutitlibrary.org/work-at-loutit-district-library/>.

<http://loutitlibrary.org/>

Allison Boyer

Head of Youth Services

she/her (what’s this? <https://www.mypronouns.org/>)

616.850.6916 Youth Desk | 616-850-6919 Office | loutitlibrary.org

407 Columbus Ave. Grand Haven, MI 49417

Expanding Horizons. Enriching Minds. Engaging Community.
<https://www.facebook.com/LoutitDistrictLibrary/>
<https://www.instagram.com/loutitlibrary/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJGvakceRtYoYlJabcxzAcw>

Currently Reading