[Michlib-l] What would you like to see MLA offer in 2023?

Katharyn Haas khaas at portagelibrary.info
Wed Sep 14 16:59:11 EDT 2022

Hello, everyone!

My name is Katharyn and I am a member of the Michigan Library Association's Workshop and Webinar Workgroup. We are in the process of brainstorming what professional development workshops and webinars to offer in 2023 and we would like your opinion!

Whether or not you are a member of MLA, please fill out this survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VKH925T
[https://www.surveymonkey.com/collect/images/default_custom_meta_image.jpg]<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VKH925T>
Professional Development Survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VKH925T>
Take this survey powered by surveymonkey.com. Create your own surveys for free.
www.surveymonkey.com

We would like to hear from everyone! Please feel free to share this survey with everyone in the Michigan library world.

The survey will be available through the end of September.

Warm Regards,

Katharyn Haas
Adult Services Librarian
Adult Programming Coordinator