[Michlib-l] Author Showcase

Stephanie Daniels hpldirector12 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 18:55:18 EDT 2022

 Hartford Public Library is hosting its first "Local Author Showcase" on
Wednesday, Sept. 21 from 5pm to 6:30pm.  We are delighted to have the
well-known author, Rosanne Bittner. She will be debuting her newest book,
"Dancing Beneath You", a romance thriller. Rosanne Bittner has written over
75 novels. This is an opportunity to purchase an autographed copy. Other
local authors with their books will be Sandra Bedka, Lisa Garritano, Jade
Heffington, Kim Stafford, Brian Johnston, Guy Martin and Sweetness
Godgiben. The books range from children to young adult to adult. Come and
support our local authors. Refreshments and pizza will be included.

--

*Stephanie Daniels, Director*

*Hartford Public Library*
*Vanderlyn Community Center*
12 Church Street, PO Box 8
Hartford, MI 49057
(269)588-5103

"A book too, can be a star.....a living fire to lighten the darkness,
leading out into the expanding universe." Madeleine L'Engle