[Michlib-l] Tecumseh District Library - Maintain Good Health During a Pandemic on Zoom

Chuck Harpst charpst at tecumsehlibrary.org
Mon Sep 19 14:18:41 EDT 2022

 Tecumseh District Library presents Maintain Good Health During a Pandemic on Zoom on Tuesday evening, September 20, 2022, from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

 In just two years, our world has changed dramatically. Covid-19 has become the greatest health challenge that humanity has faced in over 100 years. What can we learn from this experience? What can we as individuals, families, and health-care providers do to avoid falling victim to this highly contagious and often deadly virus? It is clear that lifestyle choices and incorporating a few select supplements can help people to prevent or reverse chronic diseases - diseases that can make this virus so devastating. At the same time, our food choices can be a way for us to reduce the demand for factory-farmed animals. These animals are a breeding ground for future pandemics that could be even worse than what we are now experiencing. Join Dr. Robert Breakey to learn how to put the odds in your favor when it comes to remaining vital and healthy in a pandemic-prone world.

 Dr. Robert Breakey is a fifth-generation graduate of the University of Michigan Medical School. He completed his Family Medicine residency at the University of Wisconsin in 1984 and his Board certification with the American College of Lifestyle Medicine in 2019. He has practiced Lifestyle Family Medicine in Ann Arbor for 36 years. Dr. Breakey is Chairman of the Board and Head of the Institute for Lifestyle Medicine for IHA.

 Call 423-2238 to sign up for this event or register online at https:// www.eventkeeper.com/code/ekform.cfm?curOrg=TECUMSEH&curID=581677&CFID=48305802&CFTOKEN=5aee15f1b485ba68-05C3DA88-D4AE-528A-5350CB1.

 This special event will also be streamed on Facebook Live, which can be viewed from the library's Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/Tecumseh-District-Library-192148050127/.
Tecumseh District Library invites a

  Tecumseh District Library invites all to this special event. The library is located at 215 North Ottawa Street. For additional information, call Chuck Harpst, Reference/Local History Librarian, at the library, 423-2238. The library's web site can be accessed at http://www.tecumsehlibrary.org.