[Michlib-l] Smart Money MI Kids Read 2023 book orders now open

Lancaster, Cathy (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Mon Sep 26 09:40:43 EDT 2022

[cid:image003.png at 01D8D18C.0B0EB710]Michigan Financial Wellness Network's Smart Money MI Kids Read 2023 book is a brand-new book - designed specifically for this program! Free copies of Owl and Otter, and the Big Yard Sale! are available now for public libraries to order<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfo269kPk_RPJnIfXy50nYyXCzM_iI0Rp5qZrb0WIMYFTAw8Q/viewform> and use in April 2023 programming.

As you may know, we've formalized our Michigan Financial Wellness Network for year-round collaboration and meet via zoom each month. (Please join us<http://www.mifinancialwellness.org/partners.html>!) Partners are providing ongoing non-solicitous financial literacy programming through our MI Financial Wellness initiative. These efforts will culminate with intensified programming April 1-30, 2023! And, we've been hard at work over the summer and autumn, planning for our beloved Smart Money MI Kids Read program!

By completing this request<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfo269kPk_RPJnIfXy50nYyXCzM_iI0Rp5qZrb0WIMYFTAw8Q/viewform> for free copies, you agree to provide money-themed children's programming during Michigan Smart Money Month, April 1-30, 2023, utilizing Owl and Otter, and the Big Yard Sale for Michigan's Smart Money MI Kids Read, supplemented by your own fun, age-appropriate programming. Librarians are so creative! We hope most libraries will do in-person story time events, online story times, and / or Grab & Go programs for our young readers, using our NEW, ORIGINAL book, Owl and Otter, and the Big Yard Sale, combined with our coloring sheets, finger puppet plays, songs, rhymes, crafts, and more!

Graciously,
Kelly Masters
mifinancialwellness at gmail.com<mailto:mifinancialwellness at gmail.com>
http://www.mifinancialwellness.org/