[Michlib-l] Presenter Recommendation: Justine Jovanovski of Never Look Back Vacations

Meg Bruce mbruce at ltpl.org
Mon Sep 26 10:40:07 EDT 2022

Hello everyone,

We recently had a fabulous presenter here at the Lyon Township Public
Library that I would like to recommend. She is a local travel agent who
owns her own business: Never Look Back Vacations.

She came to our library to provide a presentation on Planning Your Disney
Vacation, and she did a fabulous job helping our overwhelmed and stressed
patrons figure out the ins and outs of planning their Disney vacations. She
came so prepared (and even decorated). It was like getting the disney
treatment at a library presentation :)

If you would like to schedule a program with her, Justine is interested in
coming to your library!

Here is her contact information:

Justine Jovanovski
justine at neverlookbackvacations.com