[Michlib-l] Marketing Coordinator (Full Time) - Mount Clemens Public Library

Brandon Bowman bbowman at mtclib.org
Tue Sep 27 16:04:18 EDT 2022

Good afternoon,

The Mount Clemens Public Library is seeking an energetic person to help us
rebrand our library, to be our social networking guru, and to promote the
library through every facet available!

We have recently undergone a $9.3 million dollar renovation of our 35,000
square foot building, are making fantastic inroads with many of our local
schools and community organizations, and have recently purchased our first
outreach vehicle.

Please find attached the job description for the position of Marketing
Coordinator.

--
Brandon Bowman
Library Director