[Michlib-l] Job Posting for Financial and Human Resources Manager for Superior District Library

Lisa Waskin lwaskin at superiordistrictlibrary.org
Tue Sep 27 17:28:31 EDT 2022

Lisa Waskin has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click the link below.

[icon]
Human Resources Manager job description revision.pdf<https://superiorlandlibcoop-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/lwaskin_superiordistrictlibrary_org/EbWiiJJGZiVMmnxxuPNJceYB_vOcoWGFKmiwYrHFp-Em8g>

The Superior District Library is looking for a Human Resources and Financial Manager to join our team.  Located in the beautiful Eastern Upper Peninsula, this position offers flexibility in hours, great benefits, an amazing 45 member staff, and an awesome commitment to work-life balance.
If you are intrigued, please see the attached job description.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thank you,
Lisa

Lisa Waskin, District Director
Superior District Library